3i Landside Mangement Day
Inspire - Inform - Improve
Monday 6th November 2023 - Belgium
Are your dreaming of optimizing your landside management processes but don’t know where to start? Do you want to explore how digitalization could help you maximize capacity, increase quality, and make better use of staff while improving efficiency?
Then join us at the 3i Landside Management Day! Under the umbrella Inspire – Inform – Improve we will unite cargo professionals to explore and discuss the benefits of digitally empowered freight management.
Key topics on the agenda
- Increasing quality and compliance of the cargo acceptance process
- How to streamline truck visits in view of the specifics of your cargo zone
- Countering staff shortage with solutions that guide and control
- Customer case studies and live demos
- Visit of Brussels Airport's cargo hub - incl. freight forwarders and GHAs using the Digital Green Lane (digital freight pick up and delivery)
Monday 6th November | 12.00 pm till 4.30 pm (Optional site visit in the morning. Programme starts at 12.00 with welcome lunch)
Nallian head office, Brussels Airport cargo zone, Machelen, Belgium (direct bus connection rom the passenger terminal)
- FOR WHOM?
Cargo professionals from airport operators, GHAs, freight forwarders, trucking companies, airlines, ... interested in leveraging the power of digitalisation
- WHAT IF I JOIN THE TIACA SUMMIT?
We ensure the agenda is tuned to TIACA's official programme so everyone can join the welcome reception on time.