Global Pharma Tracker
Innovative approach to temperature-controlled pharma logistics
The Global Pharma Tracker (GPT) platform is the world's first data sharing platform for end-to-end tracking and monitoring of temperature-controlled pharma shipments. It integrates logistics, temperature and quality data from a fragmented supply chain into a single, real-time view. This gives shippers, carriers, ground handlers, airport authorities and forwarders the transparency and control they need to secure their pharma shipments across the supply chain.
From reactive to proactive cold chain management
The pharma supply chain is global and involves many partners (carriers, ground handlers, forwarders, airport authorities and cold chain service providers). With data sitting in silos detecting, examining and acting upon temperature excursions is time-consuming and costly.
The GPT platform helps you answers questions like:
35 billion $
is annually lost to temperature excursions
The Global Pharma Tracker Platform integrates logistics, temperature and quality data into a single view. Stakeholders can tap into the shared data and maximize its value in their internal processes.
We have already run a number of live shipments, where the different stakeholders share different data on the common IT platform including flight status, data from cool dollies, data from the cool chain facilities. (…) We will continue to do and monitor some more live shipments, but we have reached the objective to prove that this can be done and this concept is ‘commercialisable'.
Jaisey Yip, Vice Chairman of Pharma.Aero and Associate General Manager for cargo and logistics and air hub innovation
Changi Airport Group
A powerful platform
- Registers all events and responsible parties
- Only parties related to a shipment can see the data and only those parts that are shared with them
- Unique overlay of temperature, quality and logistics information (MAWB, HAWB, IoT)
- Leverages legacy systems and investments, taps into existing data
- The data owner always stays in control of who sees which part of his data
Join the early adopter programme
Following a succesful pilot, supported by Pharma.Aero and a user group of leading pharma shippers, handlers, airports and carriers (such as Pfizer, Brussels Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Brussels Airport, Changi Airport, DHL GLobal Forwarding), the Global Pharma Tracker platform will now be made available to other pharma actors who wish to gain full control of their pharma shipments and set the standard for global pharma logistics visibility.
Join the early adopter programme and be the first to:
- Have full control of your end to end pharma shipments
- Gain better insights in your own processes, cargo & data streams
- Faciliate cross-enterprise alignment and synchronization
- Set the standard for global pharma logistics visibility