If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use Nallian's website. We understand that this subject can be complex and confusing. If you have any questions on this subject, feel free to contact us at
Nallian provides the www.nallian.com website as a service to the public. Nallian is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained on the site. While the information contained on the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided on this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Although the Nallian website may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including websites, Nallian is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites. Any link from this website to other and/or third-party sites does not constitute an endorsement by Nallian of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the website of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by Nallian, and Nallian has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Nallian. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content; nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The Nallian name and logo are the exclusive property of Nallian. Unauthorized use is prohibited: neither may not be copied or reproduced in any way without Nallian's prior written permission.
Any reproduction or translation of anything more than a de minimis portion of the content of the Nallian website or reuse covered by our right of use policy, or any use other than for personal or educational purposes, requires the express prior written permission of Nallian.
If you would like to publish information that you find on our website, and you're not certain about copyright or other restrictions, please send your request to
Linking to our website
You're welcome to link to the Nallian website, provided you agree to the following:
- Nallian reserves the right to disallow links at any time (e.g. if there are contents or other links in close proximity to the Nallian link that may be inappropriate from Nallian's point of view). If this is the case, you agree to remove such link at our request
- A site that links to Nallian's site
- May not contain any content which could be deemed offensive, unsuitable or harmful or otherwise promoting any illegal or immoral purpose
- May link to Nallian website content but may not copy it without special permission
- Should not embed a Nallian web page in a frame or create any border environment around Nallian content
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with Nallian or imply that Nallian is endorsing it or its products
- Should not use the Nallian logo without permission
E-mail Disclaimer: what you should know about e-mail received from and sent to Nallian
The Nallian website may contain messaging or communication facilities that allow you to interact with other website visitors or add comments or other content to the website. In those cases, don't do any of the following:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal, moral, or human rights of others (such as rights of privacy and publicity)
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
- upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy) unless the user owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents
- upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of another's computer
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded
- falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters
- download any file posted by another user that the user knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner. Nallian reserves the absolute right to delete any material posted to the Nallian website without notice to the user.
Nallian accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of the conduct of any user in connection with such facilities, or for any material submitted by users and carried on the Nallian website including, for example, responsibility or liability for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made in such material.