Eliminate paper-based delivery notes and streamline your pick-up process
With the Freight Management application you turn a traditionally paper-based, manual process into a digital flow that streamlines your pick-up process. Replacing paper-based delivery notes by digital release rights drives efficiency, visibility and security for ground handlers and forwarders.
A smooth digital process
Instead of sending and picking up release notes once a shipment is tallied, the process is turned into a smooth digital flow for ground handlers and forwarders:
- Uploads information about tallied shipments in the CargoCloud
- Digital release right is issued to the forwarder
- Accepts release right or delegates it to another forwarder
Links release right to existing or newly booked slots via easy drag & drop functionality
Increasing visibility, efficiency & security
Reduce paper-based administration: eliminate printing of delivery notes
Work more efficiently: prepare goods proactively at the gates
Visibility & security: know which forwarder will pick-up which shipment
Increase efficiency: eliminate the physical pick-up of delivery notes
Keep the overview: know which goods are to be picked up
Improve security: eliminate fraud-sensitive transfer of documents
- Increase visibility: if customs is connected to your CargoCloud, they will have immediate insight into which goods are being picked up
Keep the overview
- You keep a clear overview of all rights per MAWB, with details per release right
- You keep track of all shipment statuses (e.g. partial delivery)
Integration with Slot Booking for maximum efficiency
Freight forwarders using the Slot Booking app can easily link digital release rights to their booked slots. This gives them a clear overview of what will be picked when and ensures faster handling at the gates.
Data can be shared with other apps such as Insights for Air Cargo, Customs Export etc. to leverage one version of the truth.